The Biggest Rotary Roadtrip on the West Coast! Rotary’s Connecting for Good Tour is a goodwill roadtrip starting October 29, 2016 in Honolulu, Hawaii and ending November 11, 2016 in Santa Barbara, California!
From Honolulu, the tour team will fly to Seattle and drive down in a Rotary RV. The roadtrip will stop in Seattle, Portland, Eugene, Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, Fresno, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara!
Date: October 29, 2016
Time: 10 am - 2 pm
Where: Boys and Girls Club Hale Pono Ewa Beach Clubhouse
91-884 Ft. Weaver Road, Suite A, Ewa Beach, HI 96706
Bring your keiki for a day of learning, snacks and games!
Join some of Hawaii's community leaders and Rotarians as they share first-hand knowledge on Hawaii's top industries and careers. Also, learn more about the Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii organization.
Here are some details of the event:
- HFD having an engine for kids to explore
- Walking Magician to entertain the kids
- Balloon person that does awesome balloons
- Many local sponsors that will have booths with activities for the kids
- Many prizes for the families and kids to win
- Emcee Kawehi Navarro - Hawaiian Host
- Keiki Vision
- Keiki ID
- Lemonade Alley
- Kalani Robotics will be showcasing their robots, selling robot kits, and helping kids build them too
- Food truck called Hawaii Bowls that makes revere musubi bowl
- Kona ice which is shave ice for the kids
- Entertainment from the Boys and Girls Club such as hula halau performing and taiko group, Na Hoku award winning artists and fellow Rotarian Entertainers, Possible Former Boys and Girls club and winner of Hawaii Stars singing competition, Ilima Intermediate two after school programs that will be performing dance that is hip hop and R&B
- EAH Housing non profit
- Lending for our Vets
- Real Estate sponsor
- Thrive Global
works alongside of local businesses, schools, churches, non-profits, and vetted community heroes to help aid the transition of aging out foster youth and at-risk teens to adulthood.
Mahalo to our Sponsors and Rotary Clubs below for their support!
Check Out Our Flyer Below & Share It With Your Family and Friends
Mahalo To Our Sponsers
Mahalo To Our Entertainers
Our Lovely MC Kawehi Navarro
Na Hoku HanoHano Award Winner - Kama Hopkins
Na Hoku HanoHano Award Winners - Hawaii Loa
Hale Pono Ewa Beach Boys and Girls Club